Most archers use recurve bows for hunting and shooting, but it is not limited to only these purposes. Many professionals use it in archery and while practicing for a mega event. You may have a low budget when you want to buy a recurve for practice hunting or shooting. So, undoubtedly finding the best recurve bow but under the budget takes a lot of time. That’s why here we have listed the top 4 budget recurve bows that will let you pick your favorite without getting high on the pocket.
So stay with us till the end.
Best Budget Recurve Bow
Following are our top picks for recurve bows, which are also budget-friendly.
- TOPARCHERY Archery Recurve Bow
- SAS Spirit Takedown Bow
- SinoArt Falcon Takedown Recurve Bow
- PSE ARCHERY Snake Recurve Bow
TOPARCHERY Archery Recurve Bow – Best Overall
TOPARCHERY’s recurve bow is considered one of the best bows. Whether you are a beginner or an archer who wants to use it for practicing purposes; both can use it freely.
The recurve is easy to operate and a ready-to-shoot bow for newbies. If you are looking for a powerful bow for hunting or shooting purposes with high accuracy, then toparchery bows are what you are looking for. Many beginners got attracted by its sleek design, and why not? It looks so good. It has metal risers on the bow for an easy and comfortable grip.
Moreover, the metal riser plays an important role in protecting your arrows whenever you take a shot. If you want to know the major difference between a wooden riser and a metal riser, you need to understand that wooden risers get bent over time, while it takes work in the case of metal risers. Hence, metal risers are more durable and of high strength than wooden risers.
- The length of the bow is 56 inches, which is good for archers with a height under 5’7 ft.
- The maximum draw length is around 30 inches which is also a plus in this price segment.
- Metal riser for high-level performance.
- Limbs are made from fiberglass and maple hardwood to decrease weight and increase accuracy.
- Grips are smooth and easy to hold — so hitting a target is easy.
SAS Spirit Takedown Full-package Bow
If you are looking for a full-package bow with all the things required to start your journey, then SAS Spirit is the right pick for you. It is made from lightweight wood, so youngsters can easily hold it. On the other hand, you can easily assemble and disassemble it without much effort.
The draw length of this bow is around 30 inches, which is quite decent for the freshers. There is no compromise on quality by SAS, so this bow is more powerful and durable. Furthermore, the limbs are made from hard maple wood to increase durability and maintain the weight on the lighter side. If we talk about the length of limbs—they are 27 inches long, undoubtedly best for shooting targets within 20 to 30 yards of range.
- The riser is built on lamination wood to provide high-quality and comfortable grips.
- SAS Spirit is best for archers with heights under 5’4 ft
- Pre-installed threaded brass bushings for upgrading or installing stabilizer, quiver, etc.
- Support bow stringer to string the bow safely.
SinoArt Falcon Takedown Hunting Recurve Bow
Whenever some recall the name SinoArt Falcon, one thing that comes into their mind is a hunting bow. They are famous for making hunting bows by maintaining high standards and quality. The good news is this Chinese company did its best to maintain the weight on the lighter side for youngsters.
If we consider the accuracy level and want to rate it out of 10, we will give it 8 or 8 and a half points. You can notice with our rating points how accurate this Chinese recurve bow is. This bow is a combination of an old-style bow with modern technology. No wonder SinoArt falcon is one of the best budget recurve bows made from good quality wood to make it more durable and easy to hold.
- It has a metal riser for a more strong and comfortable grip
- Limbs are made from fiberglass and naturally sourced wood to provide more power and accuracy when you shoot your arrow.
- There is no need to buy a whole new bow. Just change limbs to increase or decrease draw weights.
- It is a unique bow designed for both freshers and experts.
PSE ARCHERY Snake Recurve Bow
As the name tells the story, the PSE Archery snake bow will allow you to hunt any animal. This bow is also famous because it is more powerful and easy to install. Besides using it for hunting, you can also use it for practicing purposes.
As we know, it is made from redwood so that the weight will remain on the lighter side, and holding it in hand is quite easy. It provides the functionality for the fast flight of arrows and contains a stabilizer bar to indicate whether you are in a stable position to hit the shot with a higher draw weight or not. There is no question over the durability of this recurve as it is more durable than many other bows available in the market with the same specs and price.
- The length of the bow is 60 inches, which is best for taller archers
- It provides a draw weight of 25 lbs which is quite good
- It is an All-in-one bow, and anybody from beginner to pro; can use it.
- It contains string silencers to make it less noisy.
To up-wrap we must say there are too many best budget recurve bows available in the market. But as we aim to help you choose the best recurve bow for yourself in a budget range of your pocket. So, here are some of our top picks in this regard.
TOPARCHERY Archery Recurve bow is one of the best and budgeted options which offers a good draw weight. Moreover, the length of TOPARCHERY is also quite good as it covers the majority.